For more than a decade, our premium hand-rolled cigar customers have transitioned from using wooden molds to our high-density polyethylene plastic molds with minimal disruptions to the roller’s production process.
Our customers have recognized increase in production efficiencies and consistent cigar shapes from every slot in out high-density polyethylene plastic molds. We are proud our customers have come to rely on us to give them a quality product that upholds their family’s hand-rolled cigar traditions.
Benefits of high-density polyethylene material:
- Mold samples in 7-10 business days upon approval of final design
- Increase quality of cigar shapes
- Durable to withstand repetitive use (longevity)
- Reliable and consistent design material
- Withstand humid conditions without compromising material integrity
Benefits to the hand-roller’s process:
- Requires only one spin to achieve a perfect cigar shape
- Cigars seated in individual slots
- Stackable molds during drying process
- Reduce waste of imperfect unusable cigars
- Minimal accumulation of tobacco gunk in slots
- Rail mold design offers ease of separating top and bottom mold parts
- Peg mold design offers familiarity to wooden molds
Our Customers include:
- A. Fuente Tobacco Co.
- Don Tete Cigars
- Drew Estates
- Don Lucas Cigars
- Ermor Tabarama Tabacos
- General Cigar Company
- Iconic Leaf Cigar
- Manfactura de Tabacos. S.A
- ND Cigars
- Nestor Plasencia Cigars
- Royal Dominican Republic
- Tabacalera Palma
Cigar brands are registered trademarks of their respective Company and are not affiliated with Custom Cigar Molds, LLC.